Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday 3 November 2013

My WDW Bucket List

So, this is it: my MUST DO WHILST AT WDW List

Disney - The Wonderful World of Color - In Black & White - Wishes (Explored)
Photo Credit: Joe Penniston

*Get my very own personalised Mickey ears
*Meet Belle, and get a photo with her
*Meet Mickey, and have a hug!
*Grab at least one virtual geocache on the parks
*Get a nice photo of me and DH in front of Cinderella Castle
*Meet Jen from Cake Wrecks/Epbot (I've provisionally had a yes for this! Whoop whoop!)
*Do some pin trading (particularly, acquire pins of Belle, Stitch, Cinderella, Mike Wazowski, Mater, Mickey, Minnie and any character from Emperor's New Groove)
*Have one of those Mickey ice cream treats
*Get some characters autographs
*Swim in the resort pool
*See the Fireworks at Magic Kingdom and Epcot
*Have dinner at Be Our Guest
*Do a character meal (currently leaning towards the one in Norway at Epcot)

I'm sure this list will grow (and it doesn't include my "Must Do Rides" either)... but it's a good start! Hopefully, an achievable start too!

No comments:

Post a Comment